- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I called at 2:53 to ask if they had time for an oil change. He said he could squeeze me in at 3:30. I arrived at 3:15 and left by 3:30. Great fast service and a really good price. He even filled my tires with air. I've scheduled an appointment for next week to have the car looked over. I really appreciated the service I got!joanne goodman, 04/14/2021
I needed an oil change in a pinch, and the folk over at J&T managed to get me in quickly! Not only that, but I was delightfully surprised at the cost of the change itself (compared to other lube&tire shops). Additionally, the gentleman who performed the change was very friendly, personable, and even checked up on my other fluids without asking! All in the course of 10 minutes! Very satisfied with the service. I'd give 6 stars if I could.Harik Farnham, 03/08/2021
Quick, convenient and friendly service.Brad Golden, 02/26/2021
First time going there. I called and asked if they did inspections and they were able to get me an appointment same day. Had a great experience. They were so friendly and quick. They just made it super easy for me. Going back to get my oil changed in a few days. Awesome place.kendra, 01/07/2021
Came here to get my car inspected after moving to NY from out of state. My car is 14 years old and has had problems so it's almost always a pain in the butt to get an inspection. Absolutely no hassle here and they did me a favor by putting on the new front and back plates for me.dalton keba, 11/04/2020
These guys got me in quick when my car started acting up passing by on 86. They were courteous and did a great job. Got me back on the road in just over an hour and saved my day!hazy hearted, 09/23/2020