CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
5 stars! Tommy is a SUPER nice guy. My hybrid car had a funny noise. They got to my car quickly and when I picked it up there was no noise at all. It was completely fixed! They knew exactly what it was and I have never had such good service done with my car. Reasonable pricing, too. Best business for cars in Corning!
Misty H., 07/08/2021
I called at 2:53 to ask if they had time for an oil change. He said he could squeeze me in at 3:30. I arrived at 3:15 and left by 3:30. Great fast service and a really good price. He even filled my tires with air. I've scheduled an appointment for next week to have the car looked over. I really appreciated the service I got!
joanne goodman, 04/14/2021
I needed an oil change in a pinch, and the folk over at J&T managed to get me in quickly! Not only that, but I was delightfully surprised at the cost of the change itself (compared to other lube&tire shops). Additionally, the gentleman who performed the change was very friendly, personable, and even checked up on my other fluids without asking! All in the course of 10 minutes! Very satisfied with the service. I'd give 6 stars if I could.
Harik Farnham, 03/08/2021